I am so excited and honored to have been nominated by between the lines for my very first bloggers award! I never would have thought that I would be nominated for an award or that anyone would even want to read the things I post.
I enjoy following between the lines. Claudia is so real and I love her open, honest, and emotional posts. I always feel so engaged and connected when reading things she says. You know how sometimes you feel like you know someone even though you’ve never met? Yep Claudia is that kind of person.
Y’all should check her out….no really you need to.
RULES OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
1.) Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
2.) Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
3.) Also inform them about their nomination.
4.) Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
I’ll start with the seven facts about myself:
1. I’m actually pretty sure anyone who reads my blog already knows this but (as if I’m accepting an award like they do on TV) I must start by mentioning that I love and appreciate my family and God and all they do to support, love, and encourage me. They mean the world to me. Thank you Cowboy and kiddos for being my reason to get up every morning!
2. I am a diet coke addict…it’s horrible I know but it’s true. That and iced coffee.
3. My cowboy is many years older than me but I like it that way. He’s certainly had more life experiences, time to mature, and knew what he wants out of life. His selfish bachelor days are gone and he was really ready to settle down and be a family man.
4. I’m a walking medical diagnosis. I’ve had cancer, pcos, perthesis disease in my hip, migraines, venus reflux, and neruocardiogenic syncope.
5. My favorite holidays as a child were the ones we spent celebrating at the fire station my dad worked at.
6. My perfect day would be any day filled with family and laughter. I can’t get enough time with my loves.
7. Cooking is my hobby. I love to make new and delicious things. It’s kind of an obsession of mine.
And the nominees for versatile blogger go to:
Thanks again Claudia for the nomination and congrats to all those who’ve been nominated! Please check out the blogs I’ve mentioned above and make new friends!